1.Complete it as soon as you can. Why? It’s always better to get things done early. Plus, if you experience any technical difficulties, we can help you!
2.Set aside about two hours to complete the activity. It consists of two sections, one thirty minute multiple-choice section, and one untimed short answer section. When completing the untimed short answer portion, most people find they spend around five-eight minutes on each short answer question (around 150 words). But don’t stress if one question takes you four minutes or another takes you ten. This part is untimed! Relax and do your best!
3.Before sitting down to do the activity, ask yourself:
- “Do I have a good internet connection?”
- “Am I using a supported browser?” (Psst… our supported browsers are Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox)
- “Have I read the directions?” (Seriously. Read them. They’re pretty handy.)
4. If you experience technical difficulties, try a few things first:
- Log out of the Applicant Center and log back in using a different browser (Ex: if you’re using Chrome, try Firefox and vice versa)
- Try accessing from a different computer.
- If you’re having technical difficulties (loss of Internet, computer malfunction, etc.) completing Part I, go the Help tool on your Applicant Center and complete our Online Activity Help Request Form, the more details the better. While you wait for our response, you should still be able to work on Part II.
- If you accidentally click out and close your browser before you finish the activity, log back on to the Applicant Center and click the link again. Be advised that your time will continue to run on Part I, so you should return to the activity as quickly as possible.